- The Green Organic Dutchman has applied for listing of its common shares on the Nasdaq
- The company announced quarterly and half-yearly financial and operational results for the periods ended June 30, 2019
- Progress of its construction efforts at two sites was included on a list of corporate highlights
The Green Organic Dutchman Holdings Ltd. (TSX: TGOD) (OTCQX: TGODF) recently announced that it has applied for a listing of its common shares on the Nasdaq. The listing will require numerous regulatory moves on the part of the company, including registration of the common shares and a confirmation by the Nasdaq that TGOD has met all applicable listing requirements.
“This is an important step in the growth of TGOD, one that will broaden our investor base and increase access for international investors as we build the leading global organic cannabis brand,” TGOD CEO Brian Athaide stated in a news release (http://ibn.fm/JX1Ky). “Our team remains focused on executing our business plan and creating value for our shareholders.”
In addition to its Nasdaq application, TGOD announced its financial and operational results for the period ended June 30, 2019 (http://ibn.fm/9IIRc). “Q2 was pivotal for the company as we began commercial production in the second phase of our Hamilton site and expanded our product line for the Grower’s Circle,” Athaide continued.
Highlights of the company’s operations and performance during the quarter included the following:
- Construction of the company’s Hamilton site and phase 1 at its Valleyfield site are nearing completion. The investment value reached $53.1 million in the second quarter of 2019, with total investments for the year amounting to $100.9 million.
- TGOD achieved a revenue increase of 20 percent over the prior quarter, with revenues amounting to $2.9 million and stemming primarily from the European markets. The company reported a net loss of $16.6 million for Q2 2019 but continues to maintain fiscally responsible practices.
- The company launched its Grower’s Circle project in Canada, which is currently testing the company’s sales and distribution capabilities.
Athaide commented on his team’s commitment to executing its “ambitious” business plan, realizing double digit quarterly growth in Europe and nearing the end of its construction project in Canada. “The product quality feedback from Grower’s Circle has been overwhelmingly positive, confirming that patients appreciate having access to premium certified organic cannabis, an underserved segment of the market,” Athaide added (http://ibn.fm/rjzBY). “We now have our first purchase order from the OCS in hand and look forward to shipping our first recreational sales this week.”
The Green Organic Dutchman produces organic, pesticide-free cannabis using crafting techniques in farming. The company envisions becoming a global leader in providing premium-quality cannabis products that improve the lives of its customers. The company currently conducts operations in the medical cannabis markets of Canada, Europe, the Caribbean and Latin America.
For more information, visit the company’s website at www.TGOD.ca
NOTE TO INVESTORS: The latest news and updates relating to TGODF are available in the company’s newsroom at http://ibn.fm/TGODF
MissionIR is primarily focused on strategic communications. We have executed countless communications programs to address the needs of companies ranging from start-ups to established industry leaders, gaining valuable experience and the expertise necessary to determine the most effective strategy for any given situation.
For more information, visit www.MissionIR.com