- To date, more than 16 million consumers around the world have joined; that number increases daily
- SRAX offers other powerful data-management tools
SRAX Inc. (NASDAQ: SRAX), a digital marketing and consumer data management technology company, has had more than 16 million consumers opt-in to its BIGtoken consumer-managed data platform since the product was released earlier this year. In addition, SRAX offers other powerful products designed to provide marketers and consumers with the tools to unlock the value of data.
During an interview at SNNLive at the Planet MicroCap Showcase 2019 in Las Vegas, SRAX CEO and co-founder Christopher Miglino was asked about the “secret sauce” to getting such a high response rate (http://ibn.fm/9L1mf). Miglino noted that the budget for the launch was $2 million, but the company started with a modest $20,000. “We spent twenty grand, and the thing went completely viral,” he said. “People started signing up all over the place. We were having around 700,000 invites a day going out through the platform, so people were inviting 700,000 a day to the platform… If you go to social media even today and you pull up Twitter and YouTube and Instagram, and type in BIGtoken, you’ll see thousands of posts, thousands of consumer engagements from people talking about how they love the platform.”
From that impressive start, BIGtoken has grown into an exclusive platform with more than 16 million opted-in consumers around the world. “BIGtoken is unique in the data set it has gathered, the way it rewards consumers who have opted in and the manner it provides access to that data to marketers,” Miglino observed. “Consumers are becoming much more aware of their own privacy. A few years ago, people didn’t care, but now all of a sudden, consumers are realizing that their data is worth a lot of money. We’re working very hard to create an environment where consumers own that data on their own, and when anybody wants to access that data, they are monetizing the issue.”
In addition to BIGtoken, SRAX provides other valuable technology tools that unlock data to reveal brands’ core consumers across marketing channels. Those tools include the following:
- SRAX Core allows users to integrate inventory and reporting from all vendors, channels and formats in one dashboard; build and save custom data segments in seconds; and gain deep insights into campaign optimization with a dedicated single point of contact;
- SRAX IR allows users to discover insights about their shareholders and market makers and their contributions to the company; manage and monitor ROI from investor relations firms; grow shareholder base with precise audience-building, targeting and delivery across programmatic and social channels; and save new contacts from investor events and provide them collateral within the platform;
- SRAX Auto allows users to use first-party data to ensure their brand is top of mind when known car buyers lease again; track and target test drivers and visitors to specific dealerships; link direct-mail programs to online ad targeting; and
- SRAX Shopper allows users to influence shoppers at the pivotal place and time with intent-based geotargeting; drive in-store foot traffic and purchases; and deliver personalized shopper-ad experiences.
Based in Los Angeles, SRAX is a digital-marketing and data-management technology company focused on building the largest and most valuable opted-in data set in the world. The company provides marketers, content owners and consumers with proprietary tools to unlock the value of that data. SRAX technology also unlocks data to reveal brands core consumers and their characteristics across marketing channels. SRAX delivers a digital competitive advantage for brands in the healthcare, CPG, automotive, sports and lifestyle verticals.
For more information, visit the company’s website at www.SRAX.com
NOTE TO INVESTORS: The latest news and updates relating to SRAX are available in the company’s newsroom at http://ibn.fm/SRAX
MissionIR is primarily focused on strategic communications. We have executed countless communications programs to address the needs of companies ranging from start-ups to established industry leaders, gaining valuable experience and the expertise necessary to determine the most effective strategy for any given situation.
For more information, visit www.MissionIR.com