ZAGG announced yesterday that it has released a complete line of products made specifically with the new Apple® iPhone® 5S and iPhone 5C in mind. The debuting accessories will protect, personalize, and enhance the iPhone experience. The full line of accessories also includes protective films and cases.
“With the release of two new Apple iPhones, we recognize consumers will be looking for products to protect and enhance their new devices,” commented Randall Hales, president and CEO of ZAGG Inc. “We have developed a complete line of unique and fashionable accessories to add style and extend the life of these new iPhones.”
Current debuting product highlights from ZAGG and iFrogz include:
• ZAGG invisibleSHIELD family, $14.99 and up. An industry leader in screen protection, ZAGG has excitedly announced their new products from the invisibleSHIELD line with promises to guard the iPhone from scratches daily impacts and fingerprints. The invisibleSHIELD films are easily applied to either the entire device or if preferred, only to its screen. In addition, the invisibleSHIELD is now available in full body designs for both iPhones, allowing users to protect devices without compromising color and design.
• iFrogz Chemistry, $24.99. The Chemistry cases fully wrap around devices and come fully insulated with accenting colored TPU interior cushions. The Chemistry series fits securely yet ensures simple removal. The Chemistry is currently available in several designs that wrap around the back of the case and continue down the sides, available for the iPhone 5S and 5C.
• iFrogz LiveWire, $24.99. Double-molded for enhanced protection and fashioned from durable polycarbonate, the LiveWire snaps directly onto phones in order to keep it safe from everyday use. Available in a variety of colors with neon accents, these promise to let the personality of your device shine. iFrogz LiveWire is now available for the iPhone 5C.
• ZAGGsparq, $34.99 to $99.99. ZAGGsparq portable batteries boast the ability to charge any device that is USB compatible, including smartphones and tablets. The ZAGGsparq family has been constructed with built-in outlet prongs that allow the convenient device to double as a wall charger.
• iFrogz Coda Buds with Mic, $22.99. Delivering excellent sound, powered by 10 mm drivers, Coda Buds include an in-line single button remote and microphone to ensure complete control over mobile devices. Available in blue, green, red and many other colors, Coda Buds include three noise-isolating, in-canal ear bud tip sizes in order to fit any ear willing to listen. The iFrogz Coda family also includes headphones and Bluetooth® headphones with high audio quality.
• ZAGG Arsenal, $59.99. Coming this October, the ZAGG Arsenal consists of a soft interior inside a tough outer shell. This shell repels moisture and daily muck without adding unnecessary bulk. The ZAGG Arsenal is one of the thinnest rugged cases currently available. In addition it boasts a bonus, as it is packaged with the invisibleSHIELD EXTREME, a screen protector that is impeccably strong.
In addition to these product highlights, ZAGG plans to introduce several other new products such as audio gear, cases, and other fashionable accessories for the iPhone 5S and iPhone 5C.
For more information about ZAGG, visit www.ZAGG.com
Let us hear your thoughts below: