Technology-driven Monaker Group (OTCQB: MKGI) is rapidly building a presence in the travel and alternative lodging marketplace with NextTrip.com. Travel and tourism are among the world’s largest industries, and alternative lodging is the fastest growing sector in this $1.25 trillion market.
NextTrip.com is the first comprehensive booking solution to include conventional lodging, alternative lodging, and unused timeshare and resort inventory all in one place. The technology allows consumers to search and book across multiple platforms in real-time. By combining all travel services, including airlines, cruises, tour packages, and rental cars, the NextTrip site allows consumers to research, plan and book any vacation without needing to use multiple sites. NextTrip is fast approaching one million alternative lodging unit inventory and will soon rival industry peers Airbnb and HomeAway for unit inventory.
In addition to NextTrip.com, Monaker Group is also the parent to Maupintour and Voyage TV. In business for 65 years, Maupintour still leads the tourism industry in the creation of outstanding, unique itineraries and has the highest repeat rate in the industry. Maupintour’s upscale luxury services create a unique blend with the various product offerings of NextTrip.
Voyage TV has thousands of hours of travel footage shot in over 30 countries worldwide. These 15,000 video clips of hotels, resorts, cruise, and destination activities are a treasure trove for vacation travel marketing.
Through strategic partnerships and acquisitions, Monaker is now positioned to be a major player in the travel and alternative lodging sector. In just the last six months, Monaker:
- Acquired one of the largest and most popular online rental marketplaces with over six million monthly visitors and 65,000 listed properties
- Partnered with uBid.com to market Maupintour luxury travel, which will be actively promoted by uBid to its roughly six million customers
- Acquired an internet-based, real-time specialty booking engine to consolidate unused timeshare, fractional, and other specialty lodging rooms for rent. Consumers will be able to book these properties in real-time at significant discounts
- Launched the NextTrip.com proprietary booking engine
- Partnered with International Travel Organization to market Monaker’s travel brands and products through its 20,000+ travel agents
If Monaker continues on this path and achieves just a small portion of the valuation given to its peers in the industry, investors could be in for the vacation of a lifetime.
Learn more by visiting www.monakergroup.com