Since its inception in 1964, Continental Stock Transfer & Trust has supported small and mid-sized emerging and growth companies with tailored business solutions. In its 50th year of operations, the company has become the fourth-largest agent in the United States, amassing a reputation build on customer service, flexible offerings, innovative technology, and unparalleled execution and value.
“As proud as we are of our history, we are even more proud of the fact that we satisfy our clients time and again. Annual industry surveys repeatedly prove not only that we offer the best value among major agents, but that we satisfy clients better and have an overall performance that is better than any competitor,” the company touts on its website.
The ranking is hard earned in today’s high demand business world and couldn’t be done without the support and dedication of a team of professionals that respond quickly and efficiently to a company and its shareholders.
Service of this caliber requires knowledge of changing industry rules, regulations and standards, as well as the ability to identify and allocate the appropriate resources necessary to keep companies in compliance with these changes.
In addition to fundamental offerings, Continental Stock Transfer & Trust offers companies a range of valuable services, including:
• Employee plan administration
• IPO and SPAC services
• Annual meeting and proxy services
• Corporate actions and escrow services
• EDGAR/XBRL filing
• Stock plan administration
• Dividend reinvestment plan and direct stock purchase plan administration
• Dividend Disbursement Services
For shareholders, Continental Stock Transfer & Trust offers:
• Immediate responses to phone inquiries and same-day responses to email inquiries
• Secure 24/7 online account access via ContinentaLink
• Online access to important IRS and other forms and documents
• Definitions of key terms and answers to frequently asked questions
• Online proxy voting
Leveraging five decades of experience and a robust portfolio of business solutions, Continental Stock Transfer & Trust has carved a secure niche in client and shareholder services.
For more information, visit www.continentalstock.com
Let us hear your thoughts below: