- Netevia platform now includes a smart vendor payments solution
- New feature marks Netevia’s entry into $7.7 trillion B2B sales market
- New solution streamlines B2B payments and cuts costs associated with sending payments
Global technology and value-added solutions group Net Element, Inc. (NASDAQ: NETE) recently announced that it has extended its next-generation Netevia platform to now include a smart solution that enables secure vendor payment transactions.
With its intuitive, user-centric web and mobile platform interface, this vendor payments solution effectively streamlines B2B payments by enhancing payment processes and also cuts the costs associated with sending payments.
As B2B business continues to dwarf B2C business—with global B2B sales estimated at $7.7 trillion, according to Statista, while B2C sales trail far behind at $2.3 trillion—Netevia’s cutting-edge solution is just what this booming market needs to resolve key issues. Standout features of Netevia include:
- The ability to safely and electronically deliver payments utilizing a secure, single-use dynamic credit card number; only the designated single vendor can process these payments, and only for a specific amount; additional controls have been included to enhance security and flexibility
- Works seamlessly with existing accounting systems, requiring no complicated setup or integration
- Customer support is available 24/7 via phone, email and live chat
Netevia gives business owners all the building blocks they need to integrate payment acceptance into their e-commerce solutions, granting them immediate access to the sandbox for integration and providing them with quick merchant account approval.
Enabling vendor payments on the Netevia platform further solidifies Netevia as a premium market platform that arms SMBs with innovative, comprehensive card payments-oriented solutions to help them improve their operations. Additional exciting features on the horizon for Netevia include:
- Free processing in exchange for data;
- A gift card solution to drive repeat business and increase sales;
- Cryptocurrency payment processing solutions for multichannel transactions; and
- Integration with smart terminals for card present sales.
For more information, visit the company’s website at www.NetElement.com
MissionIR is primarily focused on strategic communications. We have executed countless communications programs to address the needs of companies ranging from start-ups to established industry leaders, gaining valuable experience and the expertise necessary to determine the most effective strategy for any given situation.
For more information, visit www.MissionIR.com