- ETST recently announced a distribution agreement to market Hygee in Vietnam
- The company also provided an update on the its CBD product line
- ETST signed agreements with CannaBiz Deals and Desert Sun Distribution to distribute its CBD line throughout the United States
- Company’s white labeling initiative is now in progress
Florida-based biotech company Earth Science Tech Inc. (OTCQB: ETST) is focused on cannabis, industrial hemp and cannabinoid research and development; nutraceuticals; pharmaceuticals; and medical devices. The company operates through four wholly owned subsidiaries:
- Earth Science Pharmaceutical Inc. develops low-cost, noninvasive diagnostic tools, medical devices, testing processes and vaccines for STIs (sexually transmitted infections and/or diseases).
- Cannabis Therapeutics Inc. is poised to become a world leader in cannabinoid research and development for a broad line of cannabinoid-based pharmaceuticals and nutraceuticals, as well as other products and solutions.
- KannaBidioid Inc. is focused on the recreational space to manufacture and distribute vapes/e-liquids and gummy edibles featuring its unique Kanna and CBD formula.
- Canna Inno Laboratories Inc. provides ETST a foothold in Québec and access to government grants, the first of which has just been approved.
The company is nearing completion of its first commercial batch of Hygee, a new original medical device to fight STIs. This self-sampling kit provides women with a discreet and effective way to anonymously test for STIs such as chlamydia. Since chlamydia infections can be passed from mother to infant during childbirth, this test has the potential to revolutionize women’s health. Approximately eight million women give birth every year in the areas that Hygee will first be offered, including the United States, Canada, Brazil, Mexico, Morocco, Djibouti and Vietnam (http://ibn.fm/FjacD).
Queen Concept Inc. will be the exclusive distributor of Hygee in Vietnam for the next five years, according to a new distribution agreement with ETST (http://ibn.fm/HWfW9). In Vietnam, approximately 7.5 million women fall within the demographic of those recommended to test for chlamydia every year. This demographic includes pregnant women and sexually active women who are between the ages of 15 and 25.
“We are ready to export Hygee in Asia and the Middle East — starting with Vietnam — which will act as a proving ground for the coming introduction of Hygee in the other countries we will target,” ETST Chairman Nickolas Tabraue stated in a news release. “Our testing protocols are ready to conduct high throughput screening for genital chlamydia anywhere around the world.”
The company also announced the upcoming launch of three CBD products (http://ibn.fm/PHTF1). The first of the products will be PropoDiol throat spray. ETST worked with Laboratoir Binatus Pharmacognosique Inc. to improve the existing Propovit throat spray. The main ingredient of the spray is propolis, a compound derived from the Brazilian green bee. The new formulation combines the strong antioxidants and potent antibacterial, antiviral, antifungal and anti-inflammatory properties of propolis with ETST’s full-spectrum cannabinoids. The result, PropoDiol, is a CBD-enriched, strawberry-flavored throat spray.
In early February 2019, a press release (http://ibn.fm/ovj3l) announced that the company has signed agreements for CannaBiz Deals and Desert Sun Distribution to distribute its CBD line through pharmacies, chiropractors, dispensaries, athletic clubs and clinics in the United States. David Barbash, ETST’s chief sales officer, has implemented broad strategies to expand the company’s sales team to explore product placement. Barbash has stated that these new distribution agreements “are only a fraction of the opportunities we see for our CBD products.”
In addition, ETST is collaborating with its manufacturing partner to launch a white labeling initiative. The white label will allow other marketers to rebrand ETST’s High Grade Full Spectrum CBD line. For the last three quarters, the company’s sales have increased more than 100 percent every month, and ETST notes that inquiries regarding white labeling have been on the rise.
Tabraue added, “We have a lot of opportunity on deck for 2019, and we look forward to sharing the results of our strategies.”
For more information, visit the company’s website at www.EarthScienceTech.com
MissionIR is primarily focused on strategic communications. We have executed countless communications programs to address the needs of companies ranging from start-ups to established industry leaders, gaining valuable experience and the expertise necessary to determine the most effective strategy for any given situation.
For more information, visit www.MissionIR.com