- CBD segment projected to grow to $2.1 billion by 2020
- Global hemp-based foods market forecast to grow at a CAGR of 24 percent from 2018 to 2022
- ETST uses cutting-edge technology to produce the highest-grade full spectrum hemp oil for product formulation
The CBD segment is one of the main drivers of the huge growth in the cannabis industry, with the Hemp Business Journal projecting this segment to grow to $2.1 billion by 2020 (http://ibn.fm/Tg8C7). In addition, market research analysts Technavio forecast that the global hemp-based foods market will grow at a CAGR of over 24 percent through 2021 (http://ibn.fm/PhzCm). Earth Science Tech, Inc. (OTC: ETST) is an innovative biotech company with a primary focus on delivering high grade hemp-derived, cannabidiol (CBD)-based products to this market. It has a further focus on the development of diagnostic tools, testing processes and medical devices.
The company uses the latest supercritical CO2 cold liquid extraction method to produce the highest quality and purity full spectrum hemp oil, which is neither synthetic nor an isolate. ETST’s range of high grade cannabinoids extracted during this process contain a variety of valuable phyto-nutrients, essential oils and other naturally occurring therapeutic compounds found in the hemp plant. These are used to develop and commercialize products for the pharmaceutical and nutraceutical markets.
The company is the top brand for nutritional and dietary supplements in the industrial hemp market. ETST’s high grade CBD-rich hemp oil is classified as “food based” and is permissible in all 50 U.S. states and around 40 countries. It is used in the formulation of a wide range of CBD-infused products, including vitamins, minerals, herbs, botanicals, homeopathies, personal care products and functional foods. The company delivers its products in a variety of forms, such as capsules, soft gels, tablets, chewables, liquids, creams, sprays and powders.
ETST operates through several wholly owned subsidiaries:
- Cannabis Therapeutics, Inc. is an emerging biotechnology company that’s poised to become a world leader in cannabinoid research and development for a broad line of cannabis and cannabinoid-based pharmaceuticals and nutraceuticals, as well as other products and solutions.
- Earth Science Pharmaceutical, Inc. is focused on becoming a world leader in the development of low cost, non-invasive diagnostic tools, medical devices, testing processes and vaccines for sexually transmitted infections (STIs) and diseases (STDs).
- KannaBidioid, Inc. is focused on the manufacture and distribution of vapes/e-liquids and gummy edibles in the recreational space, formulated using its unique Kanna and CBD formula.
In addition, the company established a Canadian subsidiary, Canna Inno Laboratories Inc., in 2017 to give it a foothold in the Canadian cannabis market. Based in Montreal, Quebec, Canna Inno received a grant from the Government of Quebec in March 2018 to fund its innovation drive in the pharmaceutical industry. This grant will be used for the pre-launch of three of ETST’s CBD-based patented nutraceutical products to fight breast cancer and neurodegenerative disorders. The company plans to apply for more grants under the Canadian government’s Scientific Research and Experimental Development Tax Credit program.
ETST has listed several of its products for sale on its website, including raw and flavored High Grade Hemp CBD Oil tinctures, CBD veggie capsules and e-liquids in six flavors. Customers can purchase single and bulk tinctures, bulk wholesale oil, powder, vape oil and other formulations for health and wellness.
For more information, visit the company’s website at www.EarthScienceTech.com
MissionIR is primarily focused on strategic communications. We have executed countless communications programs to address the needs of companies ranging from start-ups to established industry leaders, gaining valuable experience and the expertise necessary to determine the most effective strategy for any given situation.
For more information, visit www.MissionIR.com