- CIIX is the first CBD company to focus on Chinese-speaking North Americans
- The company is targeting a huge market opportunity in China and throughout Asia
- CIIX sales are projected to double over the next 12 months
ChineseInvestors.com Inc. (OTCQB: CIIX) provides Chinese-speaking investors in the U.S., Canada and Asia with real-time market commentary, analysis and education-related services in the Chinese language. The company has a highly diversified revenue stream and is seeing a huge market opportunity for its cannabinoid products, as well as expanding into cryptocurrency and blockchain educational services.
In 2019, CIIX experienced an 81 percent revenue increase, which CEO Warren Wang attributed mainly to the company’s hemp CBD sales. The company is standing at the forefront of this market as the first CBD company to focus on the more than four million Chinese-speaking Americans and Canadians.
On May 1, 2019, under wholly owned subsidiary ChineseHempOil.com, which has been doing business in the United States since 2017 as Chinese Wellness Center (CWC), the company opened its first mall pop-up kiosk. The kiosk offers customers CWC’s OptHemp product line and additional CBD products including NuLeaf Naturals, Joy Organics, Medterra, Hemp Meds and Medix.
Right now, a huge market opportunity exists in China and throughout Asia. The Chinese consumer has high spending power, and regulations are in favor of CBD products in China. CIIX reports additional mergers and acquisitions in the planning stages in Asia.
By focusing on the American market and opportunities in China and Asia, the company’s sales are projected to double over the next 12 months, Wang noted in a news release (http://ibn.fm/2UeEH). U.S. consumer sales of CBD are anticipated to reach $1.8 billion by 2022, increasing drastically from the $500 million seen in 2018 (http://ibn.fm/q72dL). The industry is rapidly growing, and CIIX has positioned itself strategically as the first publicly traded Chinese company to offer CBD to an American market.
CIIX’s main focus is on providing financial information and services to the global Chinese community. The company continues to develop and market web-based tools to educate and inform while providing added value to an everchanging market. The following educational tools are provided in the Chinese language character set:
- Da Ma Dian Ping is a cannabis-focused mobile app that’s currently in the developmental stage. This app will aim to provide Chinese speakers worldwide with the ability to review and discuss cannabis products.
- www.NewCoins168.com is a free portal that offers news and investment education covering cryptocurrency and blockchain.
- www.ChineseInvestors.com is the company’s primary site, offering real-time market information and educational services.
- www.ChineseFN.com offers daily financial investment news and has 5,000 subscribers and more than 100,000 registered users.
For more information, visit the company’s website at www.ChineseInvestors.com
NOTE TO INVESTORS: The latest news and updates relating to CIIX are available in the company’s newsroom at http://ibn.fm/CIIX
MissionIR is primarily focused on strategic communications. We have executed countless communications programs to address the needs of companies ranging from start-ups to established industry leaders, gaining valuable experience and the expertise necessary to determine the most effective strategy for any given situation.
For more information, visit www.MissionIR.com