- Company has retained Boustead Securities for underwriting of the planned IPO for wholly owned foreign enterprise CBD Biotech
- CIIX is taking necessary steps to support the growth strategy currently in place for CBD Biotech
- With the finalized spinoff of CBD Biotech, CIIX will look to refocus on its original mission
ChineseInvestors.com, Inc. (OTCQB: CIIX), a leading financial news media and content platform serving the global Chinese-speaking community, recently announced (http://ibn.fm/JRGbs) that it has retained Boustead Securities, LLC for the underwriting of the planned initial public offering (IPO) of its wholly owned foreign enterprise, CBD Biotech Co. Ltd.
According to Warren Wang, founder, CEO and chairman of CIIX, this is one of many steps in place to execute the planned spinoff of CBD Biotech. Wang believes that listing on a national exchange will add value to the company by providing market visibility and access to capital, while further supporting the growth strategy that’s currently in place. In the press release, Boustead Securities emphasized the potential that CBD Biotech can gain by being a first mover in the Chinese CBD market.
The company has already made positive steps toward increasing CBD Biotech’s visibility and accessibility on a global scale. A few of the steps that have been taken over the last year include:
- Launched the world’s first CBD health products store published in the Chinese language, www.ChineseCBDOil.com
- Launched the world’s first cannabis-focused social media mobile app created for Chinese-speaking customers, Da Ma Dian Ping
- Appointed a chief financial officer, Alex Hamilton, with the goal of providing CBD-related products to China’s mainland population (http://ibn.fm/bd0c8)
With the finalized spinoff of CBD Biotech, CIIX will be able to re-focus on its original mission of providing financial information and services to the larger Chinese community in the U.S. and elsewhere. Over the years, the company has invested heavily in a variety of products and services for education of Chinese-speaking investors worldwide. These resources include real-time market analysis, commentaries and educational products that allow the CIIX audience to make informed decisions to help meet their individual financial goals.
The company has a diversified line of products and services to expand revenue streams. This includes the CBD products, the financial information products and services and a consultative service for private companies looking to go public.
For more information, visit the company’s website at www.ChineseInvestors.com
MissionIR is primarily focused on strategic communications. We have executed countless communications programs to address the needs of companies ranging from start-ups to established industry leaders, gaining valuable experience and the expertise necessary to determine the most effective strategy for any given situation.
For more information, visit www.MissionIR.com